(We just release a new version for Virtuemart 2.0 and Joomla 1.6/1.7 , Please check it here :VMUpload for VM2.0 and Joomla 1.6/joomla 1.7)
Upload Images and Files with your order in Virtuemart - VMUpload is a versatile plugin to the core application Virtuemart that allows for a customer to upload files to their order based on parameters established by the site administrator. it include a Joomla component and a Virtuemart patch.
Attention: if you are useing a custom vm theme, you need to choose the "custom" in the vm attribute selector, and pay extra 30usd for the custom vm patch work for you,after you purchase vmupload, please also send me the custom theme pacakge to the email here : email@example.com, I will send back you the new patch for you asap.
- Upload and bind the files to a order
- Ability to add more upload fields as needed
- Secure client folder created as upload destination (folder name defined by username)
- Create the thumbnail image automatically if the uploaded file is picture
- Integrate with an image gallery for photos, show upload picture with lightbox
- CSS friendly coding; Multi-language compatible (English native)
- Check the uploaded files based on client orders
- Download uploaded files from orders
- Config number of maximum Files to upload
- Config Maximum files size
- Config upload file folder
- Choice of acceptable file types
- Creation of thumbnail image to defined size
- Manage the uploaded files
0Unzip the package ,there are three zip files.
- There are three zip files, "com_VMUpload.zip" is the Joomla component,
- "VMPatch(for Virtuemart 1.1.1).zip" and "VMPatch(for Virtuemart 1.1.3).zip" are the Virtuemart Patch.
1 Install the VMUpload component
- Install the com_VMUpload.zip as a standard Joomla component.
2 Install the Virtuemart Patch of VMUpload
- check your virtuemart version at first,
- we strongly advise you to update your virtuemart to the latest stable version(VirtueMart 1.1.3 is the latest stable version available now),
- if you get the version 1.1.1 or 1.1.3, you can use the patch in our package: VMPatch(for Virtuemart 1.1.1).zip,VMPatch(for Virtuemart 1.1.3).zip,
- go to the virtuemart's back end,and use virtuemart->admin->Check for Updates->Upload a Patch,
- then you can select the right Patch file and finish the installation.
- if you are using a lower version of virtuemart and can't update them to the latest version
- ,or there are some customizing in your virtuemart, you can contact me,
- I will make a right version for your application ASAP.
0Upload files in the Checkout Process of Virtuemart ,and bind them to the order
- After your check out the order and go to the last step,
- you will see the VMUpload front-end.Choose a file in your local pc and click the "upload" button,
- after finish the uploading, you can see the file list below ,
- then you can add more files or check the checkbox before the thumb image and click the "bind" button
- (there will list all files you upload,if you want to bind one file to the order now,
- you must choose it and click the "bind" button before you submit the order)
1Check the upload files in the order list by Client
- You can check the upload files in the order list
2Check the upload files in the back end by Administrator
- Administrator of the website can check the files at the order list from the backend and download them now ,
- so they can begin to work for the order now.
3 Config the VMUpload parameter
- Administrator can config the VMUpload parameter at backend.
4 Manage the upload files
- Administrator can manage the upload files at backend.